Western is pleased to offer students the opportunity to apply for a WWU Professional and Continuing Education Scholarship. Ten recipients will be chosen annually - each will receive a $500 tuition waiver, which can be used towards tuition charges in a qualified WWU PCE Certificate program.
Western Credit Certificate Programs available for scholarship:
- Data Science for Environmental Applications Certificate
- GIS Certificate
- Certificate in Energy Policy
- Certificate in Energy and Environment
- Northwest Electric Energy Systems Certificate
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Articulate financial or economic need in their scholarship application
- Submit FAFSA or WASFA (if you are a current Western Washington University student)
- Register for and meet all requirements to participate in a scholarship-eligible certificate program
- Not exceed (1) OCE scholarship award per academic year
- Pay outstanding tuition balance subsequent to receipt of scholarship funds
- Successfully complete all certificate requirements to retain the scholarship award
How to Apply
- Review list of eligible scholarships. If you have any questions, contact us by email.
- Complete the scholarship application online by the posted deadline. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Online Scholarship Application
- Check your email! Applicants are notified within four weeks of the scholarship application deadline.