Registration and Cost
How to Register
To register for Professional and Continuing Education credit courses/programs:
- Community Members and Students Not Admitted to Western (Non-Matriculated Students) register by completing a Term Based Registration Form. More details about the registration process is also available at Web4U.
- Current Western students register through MyWestern by selecting Web4U under "Administrative Tools." This is the same method of registration that is used for all other Western credit courses. PCE courses may not be part of an existing program of study and so may require additional payment.
To register for PCE non-credit courses/programs, refer to the specific program website and click on the “Register Now” link.
To register for courses offered in partnership with Ed2Go, register by clicking on the “Enroll Now” link on the specific program website.
Visit the program web site for actual costs for each course or certificate. Full payment — or a purchase order or letter authorizing payment by a third party — is due at the time of registration. You are not officially registered and cannot begin your course until payment is received. Late payments may be assessed a late fee.
Western PCE Programs – Registration and payments are made through the Xenegrade system. Full payment is due at the time of registration. The following credit cards are accepted through Xenegrade:
- American Express
Ed2Go Courses – You’ll pay via credit card when you register for the course. Details can be found on the program page of the course you’re interested in.
Once your enrollment has been confirmed, payment is due to Student Business Online, in-person, or by mail:
- Check/Money order payable to Western Washington University - Write W# on check
WWU SBO, Mail Stop 9004
516 High Street
Bellingham, WA 98225
- E-Check payments may be made via Western's Web4U Portal**
- American Express/Discover/MasterCard/Visa credit card payments may be made with CASHNet via Web4U Portal**
Note: CASHNet assesses a nonrefundable convenience fee for credit card payments.
STUDENTS WILL NOT RECEIVE A BILL BY MAIL; notification will be sent to the student’s MyWestern mailbox and will be available via Web4U.
To view, print, or pay a bill:
- Log on to Web4U.
- At the Main Menu, select Student.
- Select Student Records.
- Select WWU Student Account Online.
Tuition and fees are assessed when a student is registered for classes. Tuition and fees are due when classes begin. A late payment fee is applied for charges not paid, and an interest charge will be assessed monthly on all past due accounts. Failing to pay tuition in a timely manner may result in other penalties including additional fees and a registration hold.